PoseMotion apps will no longer be available on the Mac App Store after September 14, 2015. While my apps did sell, it had its limits. Not one of my apps was ever featured on the Mac App Store and that makes it easy to get lost in the mix of all the others apps. So I decided that there’s no reason to keep paying the yearly fee and take a 30% cut on each sale when I’m the one doing all the marketing.
I have recently setup a new store here, on the PoseMotion website, where my apps can be purchased. All purchases will be saved to a customer’s account where they can be re-downloaded again if needed plus download any future updates. The method of payment is PayPal.
Currently Sprite Monkey is the only app that can be purchased here. I will also add Joi soon and Cafio will be moved to the free apps section. Everything should be all set and final in the next few days.
Macrotune is now available on the Mac App Store!
Macrotune’s Mac App Store Link
I added one of my older apps “CharacterFiX” to the website. This app enables you to export OGRE 3D models and animations from CharacterFX. I don’t use bone or mesh weights when animating 3D models. I use child bones to correct mesh deformation and CharacterFiX is designed to work this way too. If you use mesh or bone weights for 3D models, then this app is not for you.
This animation was done in CharacterFX and used in OGRE…
Added “Macrotune” to the support forum. You can also share your MML tunes there, if you like. Be sure to read the topic, “How to share your MML tunes”.
Macrotune will also be available on the Mac App Store soon.
- GUI enhancements and adjustments.
- Full screen mode for OS X Lion or better.
You can also use the same “Programmable Sound Generator” (PSG) that Macrotune uses in your preferred programming language! Just download the “PSG dylib & dll” listed in the “PureBasic Tools” to the right.
Macrotune is a MML (Music Macro Language) editor. If you like creating “retro” style computer/game music, then this is the app for you.
- Four MML editors with syntax coloring.
- Each channel has its own start/default options. These settings can be altered throughout your tune with the Music Macro Language.
- A time signature gadget that allows you to visually see the current beats per measure in the editors while you type.
- A pattern editor to piece together your verses for each channel. Each verse is written on its own line in the editors.
- Copy your MML data to the clipboard for use in PureBasic with the PSG Module.
- Export as a Wave (*.wav) file.
- Four demo tunes to help you understand how the app works.
- A project info box for the author’s name, song title, copyright or even notes for yourself.
- Includes a help file and the PSG Module code.
Updated for OS X Yosemite and a couple of minor fixes.