Adds the following…
• A pop-up alert if you try to create a name for a game setting that already exist.
• If you select a blank field in the key selection, it assigns the grave accent key, as it is not normally used in games.
• A one time pop-up alert about “App Nap” if you are using OS X 10.9 or better.
If you are using OS X 10.9 or better on a MacBook, Joi will not function properly unless you “Prevent App Nap”. Right click on Joi and select “Get info”. Now select “Prevent App Nap”.
• Auto Scaling Canvas – The canvas is now reduced to the width and height of the image layout and auto scales if needed when moving images around.
• Canvas Zoom – The canvas can now be zoomed up to 4x its normal resolution. This can come in handy for pixel artist who may create small retro style graphics.
• Quick Sprite Strip – When images are initially loaded, they are laid out in a sprite sheet format. Now you can quickly change them to a sprite strip by using the “command + T” keys.
• Universal 32 & 64-bit App
• Updated the help file.