This version fixes the bug for OS X Snow Leopard users.
This version fixes a bug where some audio files wouldn’t convert.
- Optionally export sprite coordinates.
- Export cocos2D code, not plist.
- Updated the “*.smc” file with “column” and “frames” information.
- Added 1-bit, 24-bit and Alpha export options!
- 24-bit export has the option to remove the alpha channel before adding a background color, if imported images have an alpha channel.
- Alpha export takes the alpha channel from imported images that have an alpha channel. It is saved as a 8-bit sprite sheet/strip. This can be used for special effects if your game editor or code support it. Such as shadows, masking, ect…
- Updated the help file.
Cafio converts your audio files into the Core Audio Format (*.caf). This format is great for both OS X and iOS applications or games.
The user interface was made to make this process as simple as possible by using drag and drop. Just drag, with your mouse, the audio file you want to convert and drop it into window. The drag and drop interface spins until the conversion is complete.